Thursday, August 13, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Stella before I go to Salt Lake For the Weekend!


Cuddling with her blanket

The never ending Blue Eyes!

It's finally here! My big weekend to go see my friends in Salt Lake. I have needed a change of scenery especially having so many restrictions for the last couple of months with my blood clots. Lot's of plans already that are in the works and a few other tentative plans I will figure out when I get there. Because I won't see Stella for a few days, I watched her for a few hours tonight and enjoyed her so much. Our evening started out with pork chops and mushroom gravy I put in the crock pot early this morning. She loves to eat anything that comes out of Grammie's crockpot. When she comes in the house and see's it on the counter she point and grunts at it. I was at the dollar store the other day and found a little pink flashlight with Tinkerbell and Cinderella on it for .99 cents. After we got home from our walk around the golf course it was almost dark. We went in the house, turned off the lights and played with the flashlight on the walls and ceiling. She was so excited!!! It was so cute to watch her. We also held her special music box I brought her from Bavaria of the Neunschwanstein Castle and made up stories about Stella living in the castle. You can see in the photos how fixated she is with it. We played outside for a while running around on the grass..something I am really going to miss when I move to my apartment next month. BUT, I will find a way to do other things that will be fun and enjoyable with Stella. Okay, I am off to bed so I can get up early and hit the highway headed North first thing. And before you say anything, yes, I will stop freguently and walk around...preventing any more blood clotting problems! I hope you all have a good weekend!

Love Ya!