Sunday, August 2, 2009

Almost Back To Normal!


Today was the best I have felt since I first developed blood clots in my leg. I can't beleive it was almost 2 months ago! I went for my first "hike" in Zions. I don't think you can really call it a hike, it's a paved, gradual uphill walk thru the Temple of Sinawava along the Virgin River to the mouth of The Narrows. I made it in the same amount of time as I used to do it pre-injury. It's nice to be back in the outdoor world again!

It felt so good I even made dinner for the family, including Dave, Sharyl and Jared. Now I'm kicking back resting after a very fullfilling day.

Miss Stella came to dinner in her little white church dress and no shoes. She looked so adorable!
I promise to get more photos posted soon, but now I have to get ready for the big work-week. I have so many pictures to share from Henrik's visit. We enjoyed several really great rides on the Harley and of course I took a zillion photos. Henrik is now back in Denmark (rain and in the 70's). He is most likely going to return to St. George the middle of September.
Gotta go! More later!