Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Changing it Up!


Nice!

Much, much better...

Cort and Stella







I'm already surprised by the number of you that have responded and asked for me to keep doing my blog. I'm still not sure what I want to do about keeping up with it. It was alot of fun while it lasted, which was over a year and a half ago! I can't believe it has been so long. I decided to start to blog my blog on a Monday and Stella was born 3 days later. It then became the Chronicles of Stella for all to read and to follow. It was for certain the biggest reason people visited the blog and even still today, people check in just to see how well she is doing.

I'm making a lot of changes in my life right now. I'm looking for another place to live now that Cort and Michelle have moved in together. They have a cute house that is decorated so wonderfully! I don't need this much space and I could certainly use the reduction in rent! I will hate not living in Coral Canyon so near all the things I love so much, but, I'm sure I will adjust to where ever I live.

I'm looking for another part-time job now that my leg has improved. I'm not sure what, but need to find something in the next couple of weeks.

I'm going to Salt Lake in a couple of weeks and already have lined up alot of fun things with old and new friends. I'm really looking forward to seeing my Dad as well.

Patrick, my friend from Maine emailed and wants to meet me in Vegas and then come to St. George and spend the rest of his vacation hanging out with me and the family. We had such a great time when he was here last November. He'll be here sometime mid-September and we are all looking forward to it (especially Tawni!)

Congrats to Brad and Tina who will be getting married on the 23rd of the month in Maine. I am so sorry I couldn't be there as planned, but I still have some travel restrictions until my leg is free of bloodclots. Love to you, and wishes for a wonderful married life together!

Amber, get your butt back here to St. George. I miss you terribly! Christa, I can't wait until this Thursday when we get to share our mutual trips to Europe! Treena, get your butt out of Maine and back here to St. George, NOW! Rocky, keep those cards, phone calls and drive-bys coming, you are the best! Michelle, Heidi, Lori, Heather, Kristen, and Kam Marie...it's time for another GNO at my house. Craig, when is the 2nd Poker Night at Glenda's scheduled for? We better do it before I move...last time we had about 20 people here! Vicki, Tom, Kathy and Ron...I love ya!

Have a good week everyone, big hugs and kisses. MUAH!