Thursday, August 6, 2009

Precious Moments....



Here are some more pictures of Stella in her little white dress. I copied these off of Tawni's blog they were so precious!

Story time on Grandpa Olson's lap.



Our dainty little lady...




Sitting in her toy box in her bedroom

It's official... I'm moving! I signed the papers today for a new place. Sadly it's not in Coral Canyon which brings tears to my eyes, but it's what I need to do. I'm REALLY down sizing into a one bedroom apartment in a nice complex. As most of you know, I am a minimalist so I don't have a lot of crap to find a place for. I still have the option to take a 2 bedroom if one becomes available on Sept 1st, but I'm thinking I'm going to give the 1-bedroom a try. In some ways I feel like I am regressing going from a home to an apartment but, in reality, it will fit into my current single lifestyle and financially it's a win-win! There is a clubhouse with a pool and fitness center and I took a 3rd floor unit with a view from the patio. I have had the most fabulous views for last year and a half, but, life goes on! It's closer to work and close to everything in St George so I'm sure I will adjust to the location. The boys are NOT happy about moving all of my heavy furniture up 3 flights of stairs, but they will do it for their MOM :0). I will email new contact information out once I'm closer to moving time. If your bored and you want to help me pack and move, let me know and I'll buy the beer and pizza for everyone who helps! Patrick, don't let the 1-bedroom thing change your vacation plans! My couch is VERY comfortable!
I went to dinner with my girlfriend Christa at Red Robin tonight. She is adorable and so much fun. Christa was in Europe at the same time I was! We have not had a chance to get together and compare notes since we both returned. She loves Europe as much as I do so of course we day dreamed about a group of us getting together next year and doing a girls trip abroad. How cool would that be!
Cort is doing some yard work for Ron and Kathy up in New Harmony and he and Michelle are going up Friday night to do some measuring and planning for parts. I think I'm going to join them and probably have a sleepover. I also can take Stella for the evening while Jason and Tawni go to the Temple....So many choices!! Sunday I want to go back up to Zions, this time remembering my camera! I might take the same trail so I can capture what I missed last Sunday. If you want to join me, let me know! I'll head out about 8 am Sunday morning...also check my Facebook for updates.
Have a great weekend, do fun things and keep smiling!