Sunday, May 3, 2009

Insanity has taken over...

I have never been so busy in my life. Moving across the country seemed more calm and organized than my life has been the last few months! Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of it! However, keeping up with my Blog and Facebook seem to be falling by the wayside...I had a HUGE, GINORMOUS, GARGANTUA slide show that was downloading so I could share with you all that has been going on and POOF! It's somewhere in the black hole of lost Internet data...I'll try again another night but here are some highlights:
Craig, Mei, and Kaden came over Wednesday while I was watching Stella so the kids could play together. When Jason and Tawni came to get her, we all just hung out with the kids.

I had Stella again on Friday night and she and I went on a little nature walk in the neighborhood. She is so dang cute, cars were stopping to watch her march along the sidewalk like a little Diva checking out the flowers. Check out the picture where she's wearing my old glasses..Ha!

Saturday was Andrea's Post College Graduation celebration. They had it at the Coral Canyon club house so it was nice and close. Right now she is staying with Dave and Sharyl and she'll be heading to Salt Lake in a few weeks to hopefully get her first job as a real Teacher!

Today I went for a fabulous hike at the Chuckwalla Trailhead. The desert flowers were in bloom and so pretty. There were rock climbers, big lizards, an aerial dog-fight between a Raven and a Hawk which was amazing (the Raven won), and squirrels. It was the first time I had hiked that trail and wasn't disappointed at all. After the hike in the desert, I drove up to Silver Reef which is just North of where I live to check out a camp ground called Oak Grove. It was 9 miles on a dirt road...you should see my car!!

I got alot of things done today to prepare for my trip. Trying to make sure I have all the necessary electrical components for my laptop, Blackberry and hair appliances has bordered on hysterical. Thanks Scott for helping me sort through all of the pieces, parts, and gadgets that we had accumulated over the years but wasn't sure what all of them went too! I'm in good shape now, and happy I don't have a thing I have to buy!

So here's at least some of pics from the last week. They actually start from today and work backwards...another sign that I'm losing it! I'll try to stop in here to say goodbye before I leave on May 14th...
Love you all!