Sunday, April 19, 2009

Girlfriends, Family and 85 Degrees This Weekend!

Sunday was such a gorgeous summer day! It was Jarod's Birthday (Tawni's brother) so everyone went to Dave and Sharyl's for dinner and pie. We all sat around the pool watching Jason drive Stella around in her little car that Santa left at Grammie LaLa's house last Christmas. She was laughing so hard and having so much fun. And, just in case you hadn't heard, Michelle and Cort are now seeing each other! Jason's favorite joke is that if they hit if off and there's a wedding I'll be both the Mother of the Groom and the Maid Of Honor, HaHa. Thanks again Sharyl for serving such a great meal and including us in the festivities.






























Saturday it was a GNO Sleepover at my house! Michelle, Heidi and Heather came with pillows, pj's, movies, margaritas, pedicure/manicure kits and TONS of food. We laughed, talked, watched 3 movies and painted toenails. Heather and I were the last ones awake and at 3:30 a.m. we finally went to bed!! Heidi made the BEST artichoke dip I have ever had and I HATE ARTICHOKES!! It was too die for. I made baked potato skins and we had shrimp, chips and cookies! We were filling our faces until all hours of the morning. We definately will be doing this again.




















Last Friday Night Tawni and her neighbor/girlfriend Joelle planned a GNO for the two of them, me and Joelle's Mom Karen. We went to Karens amazingly beautiful home and enjoyed snacks and a 4 hour game of Phase 10. I am so lucky to now have two more wonderful ladies I can add to my list of friends here in St. George. We all had so much fun together and can't wait to do it again soon. Jason watched Stella so Tawni had the night off...We didn't get home until 1:30 in the morning. It was awesome, thanks Tawni!!