Friday, April 3, 2009

Busy Being Grammie LaLa This Week


Saidee, Me and Stella

Cuddling with the bear and Grammie at KayDee"s house. We both look ready for a nap!



KayDee and Saidee
Me and Stella and Tawni


Little Miss Fancy Pants Busy as usual







Playing with Grammie JUMPING ON THE COUCH! Cort caught us with the camera!



Grammie LaLa roughs me up like I'm a little boy sometimes and I LOVE IT!







Peek-A-Boo with Uncle Cort








Tawni, Stella and I joined KayDee and Saidee for GNO (Girls Night Out) on Wednesday at KayDee and Chris beautiful house in Santa Clara. KayDee does both mine and Tawni's hair, although in these pic's one would think I hadn't combed my hair for a month! I was having to much fun playing with the babies to worry about such stuff! Saidee is about 7 months old and you can see that she is almost as big as Stella! It's not that Saidee is big, it's that Stella is still so small. We had a great time watching the babies play and visiting with KayDee's husband Chris who got a taste of what GNO is all about...he was engaged in quite the detailed conversation with Tawni about Birth Control! Ha! Stella of course was her Diva self, she is so full of it! She makes us all laugh so hard.

Both Thursday and Friday I got to babysit her while her parents had some other things going on. She is into dancing now and it is hysterical to watch her bust a groove to the music. The best part these days and that she reaches for Grammie LaLa the minute she see's me. She gets so excited and wants me to hold her. It is so wonderful to have someone love you like that! It's one thing when your the parent but to be a Grammie and have them recognize a Grandmothers love, well, nothing I have experienced beats it!

Cort went to the Julianne Hough (Dancing With The Stars) concert last night and got to go to the autograph session afterwards. Yep, he's in love! She is from Utah originally and had performed on the Tuchan stage when she was 8. He said he had a great time.

My weekend is not overbooked, I have no plans to look at houses this weekend, and my house is pretty much clean so I guess I can do just about anything I want this weekend! Whoo-hoo!