Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Sunny Sunday Afternoon

Tawni giving Stella a horsey ride

Sychronized food faces
Tawni, Andrea, Me and Miss Stella





Heading to Steve and Sandy's house for dessert

Cortney's cartwheel
Yes, this is supposed to be Jason's Cartwheel! Stella couldn't watch!


Jason giving me crap about my $10 Walmart plastic chair from the '70's!
Hey it was on sale!!
Nothing more needs to be said
The beautiful Smith girls!





If you have ever watched that movie JackAss, you'll know what kind of stuff goes on around here when Jason and Cort are left to entertain themselves. It was such a beautiful day we had dinner sitting outside on chairs and blankets on the grass. The boys had us laughing so loud I was waiting for a complaint from the neighbors. Stella played and played and played. Jason was giving me such a hard time about my $10 Walmart chair, he sat on it just to see if he could break it. I only needed something to layout on and it was perfect for that! Watching those two grown men doing acrobatic moves is hysterical! Neither of them is the least bit flexible so it's like watching stick men do the tricks. Tawni stuck the landing on hers and Andrea, well, poor Andrea went home with a sore wrist. She said she could never do Cartwheels, and she was telling the truth! Of course I had to take my turn and to see the shear horror on their faces...Jason was going to pre-dial 911 on his cell phone LOL. To their surprise, Mom stuck the landing as well!!

After we ate and played in the back yard we walked over to Steve and Sandy's house for cake and ice-cream. Trevors birthday is tomorrow so everyone gets together to celebrate.

Earlier today I took the Mount Everest hike again. That is such a tough hill! The view from the top is amazing. Ikeep telling myself I need to take my camera with me but I do not want to carry a single ounce more on me when I do that trail! I got home around 3:00 then sat outside in the backyard soaking up the sun for about an hour before coming in and finishing up dinner for the family. I have some nice red checks and a very red nose!

It was a really good weekend for sure. The next several weekends things get crazy and I just got a call from Richi who said she and Jack may be coming out to visit me from Arkansas in the next month or so WHOO-HOO!

Have a great week everyone, hugs to all and I love ya!