Thursday, January 22, 2009

Take 2 aspirin and a ZPak and get some rest!


Yep, thats what the doctor said. Sinus, ear and lung infections suck! Especially all at the same time! I finally conceded and went to the doc today because of a sore throat that never would go away. Well, there was a reason for that, LOL. I started on the horse pills and I already feel better 11 hours later.

My workout at the gym tonight was more exciting than usual! I was texting with Patrick, Tawni, Sierra and Michelle all the same time while run/walking on the treadmill. I had it all under control until Henrik called in the middle of all of my texts and I completely lost my concentration and went flying off of the back of the treadmill! Fortunatley, some super power beyond my own capabilities kept me upright and in-tact upon landing after the launch. Thank GOD I was the only person working out in that area at the time. Even an East German judge would have given me a perfect 10 on that friggen dismount!! The moral of the story? Don't answer the phone, just keep run/walking and texting!!

I'm still helping Henrik look for homes for sale here in St. George there are some amazing homes for sale at even more amazing prices. He will be leaving Denmark for St George again in early February and will be here for almost a month. Then, I'm going to Denmark!! I'm not leaving until May but will be gone for over 2 weeks so I have alot of things at work to get positioned so I can go for that long. I'm so excited to see the Scandanavian countries and the weather at that time of year is supposed to be the best. If for some reason the weather there isn't as good as we hope, we'll go south to Germany and Italy. I am so excited to go back to Europe! It's been a long time since I was there. What I'm not looking forward to is the 18-hour flight! Anyway, I'll share more of that as it develops.

I've cut back my hours at the Summit Athletic Club and Kays Jewelers. I need a little break from so much work. That will leave more time for my family, and especially precious little Stella. Jason's birthday weekend is my next focus, it will be fun to have everyone here.

Lastly, thanks to Jessica for another fabulous facelift on my Blog. You rock and I appreciate what you do so much!

Hugs and kisses!