Saturday, January 24, 2009

LaLa Time with Stella





Today is Jason's 32nd birthday, how can that be? Tawni took him out for the afternoon so Stella and I had playtime. She was such a good girl. We played, read books, crawled around on the floor (she's super fast at crawling) and then after all the fun, she fell asleep in my arms. I love that! She is usually so busy shakin' and movin' that to hold her and rock her to sleep is usually not an option. Today was the exception. I enjoy holding her so much that I didn't lay her down, I just held her little bundle and relaxed in my big overstuffed chair and took my own little nap. It was awesome. We'll be doing Jason's BDay celebration here tomorrow.

Yesterday was an insane day at work so some of us headed to Texas Roadhouse for a Margarita fix. I received a call from my Aunt Kathy that her son Durrell and his wife Duran (sounds like a rockband right?) were here from San Diego and would I have time to see them while they were here. I said "heck yeah, I'm on my way"! They live in New Harmony which is about 30 minutes North of Washington, where I live. I stopped at my house long enough to grab my toothbrush and a change of clothes and hit the road. We had a great time visiting until all hours of the night. This morning, Durrell made breakfast for everyone which was awesome. I stayed until time to come home to watch Stella. Tonight I'm just kicking back relaxing at home with a glass of wine, good music and you! More pics tomorrow from Jason BDay dinner!