Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jasons BDay Dinner


Being the all american boy that he is, Jason's choice for his birthday dinner was BBQ hamburgers so I decided to have a July 4th BBQ in January. Cort did the grill as he always does and he kicks serious butt when it comes to grilling. We had a burger-topping-bar with everything from tomatoes, onions and lettuce to bleu cheese crumbles, bacon, and sauteed mushrooms! Lots of salads, pickles, peppercini peppers and olives. It was awesome! Great idea Jason! Jason enjoyed all of his gifts. Dave, Sharyl, Jason, Tawni, Stella, Andrea (Kory's girlfriend), Cort and I were all here. Kory lives in Salt Lake now and Jared was in California so they both missed out on the bomb dinner as the boys called it.

Earlier today I went to breakfast with with my cousins Kathy, Ron, and Vicky to say goodbye to Durrell and Duran, the ones who were visiting here from San Diego. After having breakfast at St. Helens local dive-but great-food-restuarant, Vicky and I terrorized Costco. It felt like I was running all day and now I finally get to kick back and update you all on the fun I've had.

It time to get ready for a busy day at work; visitors from China and the CEO and President of the company will be flying in from Denver this week so who knows what lies ahead!

Love you all