Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not the best week...



They can't all be good I've decided. This week presented some real challenges for me. Challenges unlike anything I've had to deal with before. Without going into details, Michelle, your the best! Thank you for giving of yourself to give me the time I needed away from work. Everyone should have the friends that I have surrounding me.

The week wasn't an entire loss, Tawni and Jason had Cort and I over for Taco Night last Thursday, I had a blast with my Maine friends, Patrick Lyons and Dave Nelson during a 4-hour text-a-thon with them today. It was some of the funniest stuff I have ever taken part in! I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes, while laying in the middle of the living room floor and my thumbs were so sore from jamming on the Blackberry, LOL. Henrik is working in Sweden right now where the weather is worse than my friends in Maine are dealing with if you can imagine such a thing, and the weather here is in the high 60's! After being invited by a gazillion people, I finally got my facebook up and going and heard from so many people I have missed over the years!

Tawni, Stella and I went to lunch at Olive Garden on Thursday. Stella had flung her bread and pasta all over the floor while she was eating. She started getting ansy from sitting there so I put her down on her feet to stand for a minute at the table. When she saw the mess on the floor she said "Uh-oh"! It was the cutest little voice ever! She says Momma and Dadda when she feels like it. I'm sure she will soon follow in her Mother and Grandma LaLa's footsteps and start talking non-stop soon enough!

Next week we're planning on a huge improvement. Jason's birthday is on the 24th, for those of you who need a reminder and we'll be having his birthday dinner here at my house so there will be lots of pictures to share. I am still helping Henrik look at homes for sale here in St. George. He should be back in town the middle of February which is just in time for the Parade of Homes which is a big deal here in St George. KayDee thanks for keeping the listings coming!

Hugs!