Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome Home Stella!

What a wonderful day! To see Jason and Tawni at home with Stella was great! Jason met me in the driveway and said "Mom, it doesn't seem real that there's a baby in our house!". Although tired, they both are smiling 24-7 and so am I. The crib was going up tonight as I was leaving and it's beautiful. It's nothing like the cribs back in the day, it is truly fit for a princess. I neglected to bring an extra camera battery with me so these pic's are the only ones I was able to get, but I'm sure you realize there are many, many more to come.

Jason and Cortney are back in the throws of the lawn care business again which also makes Jason very happy. Both Cortney and Jason work at Electrical Wholesale Supply during the days and in addition they mow and maintain lawns for 9 months out of the year. Tawni is going to be able to be a stay at home Mom for awhile which we are all grateful for.

We are going to be gone Friday, Saturday and Sunday to the NASCAR race in Las Vegas this weekend, so I won't have the opportunity to see Stella again for a few days. As soon as I do, I'll post more photos!