Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ahhhhhh....Girl Talk!



Notice that something is missing? YES!! Stella no longer has her feeding tube!! YIPPEE!! She is doing EVERYTHING she needs to in order to go home! She will still be in the NICU for awhile longer, but she is doing wonderfully! She had just finished eating today when I arrived, and after I got a nice dainty "burp" from her she was off to LaLa land while I snapped pictures of us together.

Yesterday I had attended a funeral for a lady who was very special to me. Her name was Millie Roth. She left me with a letter that I will cherish always, telling me that she had loved me from the day I was born and wishing me love and happiness in my future. The Circle of Life has a special meaning for me today as I cherished my time with Stella.

Jason called today and they are planning on coming over Thursday night to pickup the car seat/stroller that I bought for them and Stella's nursery is in process. Tawni is so talented I'm sure the nursery will be very special. She's planning on Brown/Pink for her colors which will be adorable.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Jason, Cortney, myself and 7 other friends will be headed to Las Vegas for the NASCAR weekend. We have seasons tickets and look forward to this every year! The weather forecast looks perfect!!