Friday, February 15, 2008

A Valentine For All of You!


Tawni took these pictures on Valentines Day. I wasn't able to go over due to Cortney now having the Bronchitis that both Jason and I had. I was afraid I might carry the bug to her so I stayed away. Hopefully I'll see her this weekend. Tawni's email said that Stella is almost 4lbs now. That is such good news. She continues to eat well and is even nursing from her mom for several of her feedings. That is a HUGE milestone for our precious Valentine. She is no longer in a covered isolete and has been moved into a different room in the NICU because she is doing so well. My heart is so full of thanks for everyone who has helped us through this time. As I look at the Vistor Count here on the blog and I see that there have been almost 950 hits in a little over 35 days, I realize how many caring and loving people I have in my life.

Here are few more pic's of our Stella, the last one she is looking right at you and waving hello.
Love
Glenda