Sunday, February 17, 2008

Quarantined

The latest news for Cortney is possible Mono! With that said, I am quarantined from the NICU until we know for sure. Jason is still in bad shape and Tawni is doing all she can to avoid getting sick as well.

Stella not only has been moved into a new room in an open isolete, she has a roommate! We suppose that's a good sign that she is improving so much but it does make us a little nervous to have strangers in her room.

I am planning on going over to Best Friends animal sanctuary tomorrow to pickup one of the dogs at Dogtown and take him for a hike with me. My favorite little friend Sydney who was one of the Clubhouse Dogs before The Vicktory Dogs (Michael Vicks victims) arrived, was adopted last month to his forever home. I was so glad to hear that. I have been such an advocate for that little dog. The ViKtory Pit Bulls are still being handled by staff only, but I hope to be one of the first volunteers that will be able to work with some of them. I hope that many of you have been able to watch the Dogtown series that was shown on the National Geographic channel. It received rave reviews and will be brought back again. Photos to come!

To our Nascar friends, the season is finally here! Enjoy the Daytona 500 today and remember that all of us will be at the Las Vegas race Friday Feb 28 thru Sunday March 1st. That is unless our little Stella comes home that weekend.

Lots of hugs!