Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here's Looking At You Kid!


The first time that Stella actually made eye contact with me was such an incredible moment. Although she doesn't stay focused for a long time, in that nano-moment you know she is looking right at you. As I was taking pictures on this day, her eyes would follow me as I would move.

Stella is awake alot more these days. She waves her arms, kicks her legs and pulls all kids of faces. She acts very much like a newborn does but she is just a mini-version! She has gained over a pound now and we are thrilled at her progress.

In this picture they have a little cap on her head because they had given her a bath and her body temp goes down. The little handmade hats help get the temp back up to normal.

It snowed in St. George for the SuperBowl! We all got together for a Superbowl Party at Steve and Sandy's and watched the snow fall on Coral Canyon's Golf Course. Other than cheering for the losing team, I had a great time. These pictures are of me and Jason and then Sandy, Me, and Sharyl.


I have another video I took of Stella but it will take more time than I have today to get it uploaded. I promise to work on it this weekend for you in between work schedules and a day hike on Sunday with a group of friends from work.

Love You all!