Thursday, January 31, 2008

We're Back!


Isn't she adorable! She has filled out so much since I seen her last. They were weighing her while I was there and she weighs almost 2lbs 14 ozs! She is awake a lot more now than ever. Her big eyes just pop when she opens them up. Sharyl and I swear that she watches Jason as he moves around her little condo.

The staff says she's doing great and looks good. She was spitting up some of her dinner tonight and they are trying to get her food adjusted so that will hopefully stop soon.


When I first got to the hospital I was the only one there for a few minutes while the nurse styled her hair and put her cute bow in. After a few short minutes Tawni and Jason showed up along with Dave and Sharyl. Dave and Sharyl have both been sick too so we were all so happy to see our Stella again.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5161860283799124258" />