Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Jody and Kevin left early this morning to be back in time for a baby shower at noon. I slept in a few more hours after they left then got up and cleaned house and worked on my computer. I had told Jason and Tawni I would watch Stella today while they watched the dedication of the new LDS Temple in Draper, Utah via satellite at their church. It was just too long for Miss Stella to have to spend in church for one day (me too!) so they brought her by. Cort was here so we just played with her and laughed at all of her cute little antics.

My tickets are purchased for my trip to Europe! I leave on May 14th and arrive there on May 15th and will stay for about 2 weeks. After acclimating to the time change in Denmark for the first few days, Henrik and I are taking a roadtrip. He has made me in charge of choosing what I want to see while I'm there and I'm so overwhelmed I don't even know where to start. What I do know is that one of our destinations for certain is Venice, Italy! The route we are taking to Northern Italy includes Germany, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland, with Bavaria and Austria as options if we choose to do so. Our plan is just to take it as it comes and not to overbook our time or our plans. Just one day at a time. I keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming! I am looking forward to visiting the village where he lives, staying in the farm house and walking in the forest on his land. Meeting his family, his neighbor Nils, and the mailman Frank are first on my list!

Its back to the work week tomorrow! Big Hugs!!