Sunday, March 15, 2009

Poker Night!

As if I don't already have enough going on, we had poker night here last night. Friends from both Sylarus and The Summit were here as well as other friends I've met along the way! Michelle, Heidi and Kammi came along and brought Sierra with them, Amber came and brought her friends Bobbie and Kinsey, Craig and Mei were here with Kaden, Cory and Daisha came with a co-worker Judy, visiting here from Reno, NV. When Cort and Wes heard there were single, hot babes here, they were here in a New York minute. Poker ended about 1:00 a.m. and somehow the rest of us ended up in my my room piled on the bed! It was so cozy!! LOL. The last of gang left about 3:00 a.m. Cortney won the Poker game. It was so much fun. My friends are awesome and it's cool that Cort and his friends want to hang out with us!