Monday, June 2, 2008

Settling In...


Here are some photos from around the house and Coral Canyon's Clubhouse. There is still work to do as you will see with some of the boxes laying around and bare walls.Cortney got home from work and headed down the street on his 4-wheeler to go swimming with Jason and Tawni. The last I heard he was driving up to Jason house to pick Tawni up on the 4-wheeler and drive to the pool.

I went to the clubhouse for a few hours this afternoon and sat by the pool. It was 97 degrees outside and the pool was so refreshing. It sounds so-so hot, but it really is very nice. This morning I sat on the back patio drinking my coffee watching a lizard sun himself on the block wall that surrounds my back yard. There was a great breeze keeping it very pleasant. Jody, Kevin and I sat out there yesterday morning and watched what might have been the very same lizard!

I hope you all have a great week. Love Ya!