Saturday, June 13, 2009

Muah!


Dinner at Niels home with Peter, Astrid, Henrik and myself.









Careful or you'll miss the entrance to the country house!










The Neushwanstein Castle in Fussen Bavaria, Germany. This is the castle inspired Walt Disneys castle for Tinkerbell and the Logo of all the Disney properties. It's actually a Schloss not a castle. Castle had a military connection. a scloss was a residence. We walked through a beautiful forest tp to the top of this hill and toured the Schloss. I bought Stella a very special music box from here.





Another view of the Schloss









A very old church that was actually in Denmark. The grounds surrounding it were amazing.








Hugs and kisses and many thanks for the calls, emails, flowers! and prayers this week. Some of you may not be aware that blood clots were discovered earlier this week in my right leg. I have not had a occurence of these for at least 15 years so what a shock it was. Right now I am at home taking daily injections in the stomach to thin my blood along with Coumadin which will be the medicine I will be using for the rest of my life. The kids have been great taking care of my every need. I should know more on Monday about how long I might be out of work.

I am anxiously awaiting Henriks arrival again. He says 3 weeks sooner if he can. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm adding a few more pics mostly for me to see again!

Love, ME