Thursday, February 19, 2009

Checking In!


Stella LOVES her books!
LaLa LOVES her Stella! Henrik and Jason

So so busy! Having fun with Henrik, my international man of mystery! The weather has been a little cool so we haven't been able to ride as much on the Harleys as we had hoped but maybe this weekend. All the kids were here tonight for dinner and I got a few pictures to update you. This weekend we are hoping to ride again but don't know where we are going yet.

Rocky came by my work again today and told me about several other Wheeler employees who now live in St George that have Harleys and are looking for a group to ride with. Dick Charles and John Hoonaker are both here in St. George now. Can you say "reunion"!!

Quick updates: My niece Karli is engaged, Cort is taking guitar lessons, Patrick and my friend Michelle are hitting it off so well that he's returning to St George from Maine in March to meet her, Yay!!!, and Stella is walking a few steps at a time now!!!

More later, hope your all well!
Love Ya!