Saturday, November 8, 2008

S-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d Thin!

Never did I ever think that my single life in St George, Utah would keep me so busy, but it's so true! My trip to Austin was fabulous and now this week I'm headed to Provo, Utah for a 3-day business seminar. I'll arrive Monday evening and have plans to go to dinner with Jody and Kevin when I arrive. Tuesday night I'm meeting another friend for dinner, then Wednesday I head back down to St. George which is about a 4-hour drive. Saturday Patrick will arrive from Portland and our list of fun so far includes hiking in Zions, horse-back riding in Snow Canyon, taking the 4-wheeler out to the Arizona strip to check out petroglyphs, and his final weekend we'll be in Vegas. The next week is Thanksgiving and I'm having dinner at my house this year. I'm so excited! Sharyl is going to do a dinner on Wednesday because she has to work on Thanksgiving day unfortunately and then I'm having dinner on Thursday for everyone. When all of that is done, we're into the Christmas season!

Our little Stella is doing fabulously. She will be 10-months old next week. It's so hard to believe. Cortney, Jason, Stella and I went to dinner the other night when Tawni was attending a bookclub. The boys were busy eating all-you-can eat wings while watching the U of U play football on the overhead televisions at Wingers. Stella and I just played while the boys cheered at the game. The video is of Stella going after her "cheerios". She has the hand-mouth coordination down like no other. She is such an adorable little girl that we can't take her anywhere without people commenting on her beautiful eyes or her adorable face. Although she is still very small, she is doing so well. Tawni puts in alot of time and effort with her, helping her to advance and overcome any challenges she may have due to being so premature. She is catching up to the normal percentile nicely.

Cortney spends most of his spare time hanging out with friends and although still a bachelor, he's eyeing a few babes. He's considering buying a new mountain bike right now. Both of our bikes are in the shop getting tuned up and ready to ride. This is the perfect time of year for riding in this area.

My friend Henrik from Denmark plans to come back to visit sometime after Christmas. He is considering purchasing a home here in the U.S., specifically in St George. Cortney is all about a trip to Denmark, mostly because Henrik tells him the beer in Denmark is even better than the beer in Germany! I have been learning to speak some Danish...and I thought French was hard!

Now that you know how busy I am, I hope you'll understand any long stretches between my posts. Everyone is good, everyone is happy, and everyone is healthy. LFISGR8!

Love Ya