Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yes, I am alive!

Since I last updated on Mothers Day, I have been right out straight. I've only seen Stella ONCE! Here's my excuse list:

-Planning and executing move scheduled to begin this Wednesday, May 28
-Packing,packing, and more packing
-Job 1
-Job 2
-Job 3, although light
-Mandatory reading of "Lean Manufacturing" for Job 1
-Payroll conversion for Job 1
-Weekends spent reviewing and scheduling interviews for new hires for Job 1 - yes, I did find an Assistant for those who have asked
-Some sleeping
-Shopping for new washer and dryer and other necessaties for new house
-Converting all of my cell phone data to new Blackberry and trying to figure out where everything is now!!
-Figuring out some computer dilemna's because I was foolish enough to "upgrade now" with my Quicken software

I have left room for some fun, today (Sunday) my cousin Vicky and I are going up to New Harmony to spend the afternoon with her sister Kathy and husband Ron. It's always fun to go up there and hang out. New Harmony is about 30 minutes North of St. George, just this side of Cedar City. They have spectacular views of Kolob Canyon from their house. My sister Gail has asked for some updated photos of them so I'll take some today and add to the blog. Tomorrow, Dave and Sharyl are going to have a Memorial Day BBQ and Swim Party so after I spend the morning doing my homework from Job 1, I'll head over there and plan to spend the afternoon snuggling with my little Stella.

Get your Stella fix now by visiting Tawni's blog listed on the right. There are some ADORABLE pictures, my favorite is the one of her holding her two fingers together while she sleeps. I have mentioned before how amazing her little hands are and how she is always moving them in such delicate little ways. Eventually I'll get the picture copied over to my blog, but for now, head on over to Tawni's, there's some fun things to see!

Thanks for being patient with me and my lack of posts. Next weekend Jody and Kevin will be down from Salt Lake to help with the move and the boys and Dave are also planning on helping. I don't know how much I'll be able to post but I will certainly take pictures and get them up as soon as I can.

Hugs and Kisses!