Sunday, May 11, 2008

Celebrating Stella's Blessing Day


Although there were many friends and family at Stella's blessing today, I wished all of you could have been there to see Jason bless his precious daughter in church today. Although emotional, his words were strong and his message to Stella made me so proud. Even Cortney, who attended church today for the first time in many, many years whispered "that was awesome" when his brother finished. Jason then held little Stella up for the congregation to see and of course Tawni had dressed her to the nines. As Jason and Stella returned to Tawni and the rest of us, Jason put her up to his cheek and Jason was immediately overcome with emotion. I was so proud of him and as I watched the three of them share this moment together I said my own prayer of thanks that I am here and able to experience all of this. After church we went to Dave and Sharyls for a wonderful lunch and visit with friends. The Jazz were playing the Lakers and everyone was screaming and yelling having such a good time. After the game, Cort and I headed home, driving by the new place we're moving to which is only one street over from Dave and Sharyl's. We are so excited!

Next week is crazy. I'll be in Vegas for a seminar on Wednesday. A friend from Denver and her boyfriend are also going to be in Vegas that day for his birthday and they want me to meet them afterwards for dinner. I'm looking forward to it. The rest of the week is working and packing!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you who are Mom's. The world would stop turning without us!