Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grandma Time...

When I saw this photo on Tawni's blog, I was amazed. Sharyl is so beautiful and always looks so young that when I saw myself in the picture I was shocked! Being a Grandma has actually made me younger! I found the fountain-of-youth, and her name is Stella. She gives me so much strength and purpose.

Lots of things happening right now. I have a 2nd second job, yes, that's right, a total of 3 jobs now. Besides my full time job at Sylarus Technologies and a part-time gig I've had since last fall at Kays Jewelers in the Mall, I'm now working at the Summit Fitness Club in the Membership Office. It's a lot of fun and I get to hang out with the nicest people. The best part is that I'm usually off at 8:00 at night so I workout after I'm done. It's been working out great!

My townhouse deal is off. It's really quite a long story, but in the end it was a choice I made that took quite a load off. The builder kept changing the floor plans which really pissed me off and then I started having anxiety attacks worrying about making a mortgage payment until I'm near 80 years old! Anyway, it all worked out as it allowed me to find another place that I'll be renting in Coral Canyon where Jason, Tawni and Stella live! It's a beautiful home with a backyard, garage and views that are breathtaking. I'm just in the process of being approved so I'll know for sure in a few days.

Jody Hill just called me and has offered to come down and help us move! Kevin her husband, may come down and help which will be so great. She hasn't seen Stella yet so I'm really excited for them to meet!

Stella is going to be blessed on Mothers Day, how special is that! Last year was the first Mothers Day with both of my sons and daughter-in-law and this year we now add Stella. It will also be her 4-month birthday which is mind-blowing. After church a ton of people will be headed to Dave and Sharyls for a get together and a celebration of Mothers, Daughters, and Granddaughters!

Anyway, that's about it for now. There's always something going on! Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mothers! Hugs and Kisses!