Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Dinner



It doesn't get much better than this. Spending Sunday afternoon with Jason, Tawni, Stella, Cortney and Theresa. Jason and Cort put together some fans that are being installed in my Townhouse. I bought them from where the boys work and SAVED hundreds of dollars, but they needed to be put together. The electrians will install them for me which is awesome. So, while the boys worked on the fans, the girls hug out. Stella was a cute as ever. I made a ginormous pan of Lasagne (gluten-free no less) that was "the bomb" according to the kids. For dessert, I made what has always been a favorite of Jason and Cortney, a Cherry Chip cake with Sour Cream frosting. We took a ride up the street so the kids could see how far along the townhouse is. Brody, J & T's black lab, loves running around through the empty condos looking for tennis balls that have bounced out of the tennis courts that are beind my unit.

The temps got up into the 80's today and I actually had to turn on the AC. This morning I went on a 4 mile walk around the neighorhood. It was a georgeous day.

Tomorrow I'm back to the craziness at work. Yesterday I shopped the nurseries to find some oversized palms to put in our lobby as well as some other plants for the reception area. I'm interviewing for the Office Assistant, although Olivia did contact me and said she wants the job! Sadly, a virtual office assistant won't cut it.

Have a great week!