Sunday, April 27, 2008

Girls Weekend

What a wonderful weekend I had. Jason and Tawni went to Salt Lake overnite to watch the Jazz vs Rockets playoff game. He got courtside tickets from one of his customers that have a 2nd home in St George. Anyway, I stayed at their house with Stella for the weekend. It was simply wonderful! She has started smiling and cooing and is so beautiful. We cuddled, snuggled, and slept together. She started in her crib but after her 4:00 a.m. feeding, I took her to bed with me and she slept on my chest for the next 5 hours.

This morning she woke up and was so cute. Kathy and Vicki came to see and hold her and Sharyl came over Saturday night and we loaded Stella up in the car and went for a burger. It was a fun girls weekend. This was all in all one of the most fabuluous weekend of my life. Lots of bonding time and time to really see Stella in every way!