Friday, March 12, 2010

I love Friday's!

Well the good news for the day is that it is Friday! I also heard from Henrik that he MIGHT be here next Wednesday, but I have t wait until Monday to find out for sure. I want to let myself be excited but then if he doesnt make it I'll be so disappointed. He will only be here for 3 weeks this time, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm trying to decide if a long weekend in Maine will work out. The week I wanted to go, my good friend Kathy will be in France...I was hoping to stay with her so I don't know whether to try to stay with Patrick or so find another date. I also really want to spend time in Denmark with Henrik again. I love visiting him there.

My job is barely hanging on right now so with those uncertainties, I can't even begin to plan a vacation. It's so depressing. I need something to hang onto and to plan for.

The weather should be good this weekend so I can get some work done outside. I hope we have a weekend without rain for a change.

Love you all,
Later!