Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Quiet Week...

It's literally been quiet around here, after a bronchial infection, I am now speechless with Laryngitis! Because I've been under the weather, there hasn't been alot of action this week!

Jason, Tawni and Cortney are in Salt Lake this weekend for their company Christmas party. Last night Jason, Tawni and Stella went to the Jazz game. Jason has some friends that give him their tickets quite often. They are courtside, 2nd row. I've seen them on tv while watching the Jazz play before, but its usually just the back of Jason's head now and again. Last night though one of the Jazz players crashed into the crowd right next to them. When the camera zoomed in on Kirilenko, the Jazz player, you could see Jason right there and then Tawni with Stella standing on her lap! I happened to be texting with Patrick while we were watching the game on ESPN and he said, "I just saw Jason when Kirilenko went down". I thought yeah, sure! I replayed it, sure enough there they were! It was pretty cool that someone so far away from Utah saw and recognized them. Stella's first Jazz game and she's on her Dads favorite tv show, ESPN! HA!

So, that's the highlight of my week. I was supposed to go to the shooting range with some friends from work tomorrow, but due to my being sick, I doubt I will be able to go. Bummer, I was looking forward to it.

I hope you all have a great week! Love Ya


Jason and Stella

Stella and I at Sharyls 50th BDay Celebration

Cortney feeding Stella her Yogurt!

I can't get enough of her smile!

Jason, Cort Jarod and Dave