Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's a Good Day When...

I get to have dinner with my sons. Tawni and Stella are in Salt Lake so Jason, Cort and I went to dinner at Buffalo's tonight. They can both be so funny, the comic relief puts a smile on my face for days.

It's a Good Day When...My friend Patrick from Maine emails to say he's trying to plan a trip to see me here in St. George SOON! I am so excited to see him and to play tour guide for his first trip to this part of the country. There's so many things to do and see here I just know he will have a great time.

It's a Good Day When...I turn out the lights at night and know that I have done something nice for someone without them even knowing I did it!

It's a Good Day When...I talk to my Dad on the phone and I know that I am just a few hours away from him if he needs me.

It's a Good Day When...I think about my friends and how lucky I am to have each and every one of you.

Love,
Glenda