Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday Fun!


Me and my wonderful Dad on my Birthday

Stella communicating with her great grandpa. It was so cute how
she was moving her little mouth and talking to him. It brought tears
to my eyes!


Here's a good portion of the BDay party, missing are Andrea, Tawni
(taking the pic), Dave, Sharyl and Baby Stella!

Jason kicking back on the couch while Tawni feeds Stella her
carrots on the floor!


It was my birthday this week and it was one of the best I've ever had. My Dad and Hazel came down from Salt Lake on the shuttle and stayed from Wednesday until today (Sunday). It was the first time I've spent my birthday with my Dad and many, many years. To make it even better, my Dad got to meet his first Great-Grand child on this visit. He and Stella hit it off. She made some of the cutest little faces to him, just like she knew what a wonderful, gentle man he is.

On Thursday which was actually the day of my birthday, we had a huge BBQ with over 14 people here. Cort grilled Tri-Tip steaks and chicken for the entire gang. Everyone brought something to share for the BBQ and we had tons of food. My Dad played his guitar much to my delight. Kathy, Ron, Vicki and Tom were so excited to hear him play again as they had heard him so many years ago when they all used to hang and out party together. Tawni's parents Dave and Sharyl and her brother Kory and girlfriend Andrea were also here. David who is a friend of Kathy and Rons also came down with his girlfriend who lives in Cedar City. It was a house full for sure.

Thank you for the birthday cards, presents, texts and other birthday wishes. You have no idea how much it means to me that all of you think of me. I love each and everyone of you!