Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday with Stella


Jason, Stella and I spent Saturday afternoon together at their home in Coral Canyon. If you can tolerate the contents of a babies diaper, the video below is so funny. It is so Jason! We had a good time together and I look forward to doing it again soon.
Stella had to have some shots this week that tore Jason and Tawni UP! Jason said at first her little cries sounded cute and then he said they elevated to such a painful scream and when he looked at her she had real tears! He said that both he and Tawni were horrified to see her in such pain. It only lasted for a few minutes and then she was fine, but they now know that she has to go through this again in a few weeks and they are NOT looking forward to it AT ALL.

In addition to my time with Stella I had a good weekend. I went with a friend from work for Thai food on Friday night and tried several dishes and some sushi that I would never have tried on my own, they were awesome. He has Celiac Disease like me (an intolerance to Gluten) so he has done all the research already on what is "safe" for us to eat at the local restaurants. Many of you may not believe it, but I actually ate and enjoyed the vegetables! I even had dessert made with Mango and liked it too!

Today is overcast and a little rainy which is very unusual for St George, but a nice change up.

The condo is coming along, it still seems so far off! Cortneys friend Channing is coming from Maine and will be here this weekend. They plan to spend time in Vegas, St George and then off to Salt Lake for a few days of skiing and snowboarding. We are so excited for him to get here.

That's about it for my update. Thanks again to each of you that have sent things to Stella. She has some adorable outfits, hats, shoes/socks, and wonderful baby accessories. We all really appreciate your thoughtfulness!