Sunday, March 23, 2008

My first babysitting job with Stella

Another milestone for me, Stella came to play at Grandma's house. Jason and Tawni had a job to do for a customer up the street so they dropped Stella and Brody off for us to play. The only request that Tawni had was that I try to keep Stella awake as much as possible so she would sleep well when they went home to bed. No problem I thought! I'll hug, kiss, pinch, sing and dance with her and she'll be wide awake! It worked for most of the time however when I layed her down for just a minute to get the grill started, she konked out on me! When she crashes, she crashes! I would try to wake her and her little eyes would just roll around in her head. It was so cute, and I felt so cruel trying to snap her out of it but finally after snuggling under her little chin and gobbling up her little neck she woke. Just in time I might add for her mom and dad to come in. Whew...I don't want to lose my babysitting priveledges, we had too much fun. As you can see, Brody the "older sibling" is very protective of Stella. In fact, if you look closely you'll see where he snuck a kiss from her before I could stop him!

Other notable things to watch for, Stella now has a double-chin!