Wednesday, August 20, 2008

People, Places and Things...

Once again I find that I have so much to share and so little time! I have had such a busy couple of weeks! Everything from casual walks with Stella in the neighborhood, to a weekend in Denver. I need to say to Olivia, my last HR Assistant while in Maine, CONGRATULATIONS for working so hard and showing how much you learned and how valuable you are to National Distributors! The person hired as my replacement, didn't work out and Jeff, the President is giving Olivia the opportunity to show him she can do the job. I know you can do it Liv! I'm here if you need anything!

Tonight I went for a walk along the golf course cart path and as I was coming back out to Coral Canyon Blvd I saw Jason driving by. He stopped and said he was taking Brody the dog to the park. I asked if I could go and I jumped in the passenger seat. I started telling him about this sweet email I got from Tawni today and as I was going on and on about what she said, he laughed and pointed to the back seat. There sat Tawni and Stella just laughing. It was too funny. Although we all lead our own lives here, living as close as we do, we often run into each other driving in and out of the subdivision. I love it.

Out for an evening stroll...






This is my friend Kelly Lennon that I stayed with in Denver. We had such a great time! We went to downtown Denver and visited some of the really fun places that people go on a Saturday night. My favorite was called Lime! which has the best Margaritas in Colorado! We then went to this neighborhood bikers bar called the The Emerald Isle to meet some of Kelly friends. It was a great weekend getaway and I can't wait to go back!

This is my friend Amber who lives here in St George. She is the Sales Manager for Hilton Garden Inn and I met her through work. She and I flew from Las Vegas to Denver together.